NCAA D1 Basketball Live Period
What is the NCAA basketball live period? First of all, the live period is really the evaluation period. This enables college coaches to attend tournaments to view and evaluate players. At these tournaments coaches have their own section because they aren't allowed to have any contact with the players or their parents. Please remember that coaches attend these tournaments with a prepared list of players to see. Do what it takes to be on this list.
- April 21-23, 2023 (NCAA certified events only)
- April 28-30, 2023 (NCAA certified events only)
- NBA Draft Combine (TBD)
- June 16 (noon)-18 (6 p.m.), 2023
- June 23 (noon)-25 (6 p.m.), 2023(For scholastic events approved by the NCAA and NFHS and intercollegiate events approved by applicable two-year college governing body only – see Bylaw 126.96.36.199.3)
- NBPA Top 100 Camp (TBD)
- July 6-9, 2023 (NCAA certified events, institutional camps and permissible governing body events)
- July 25-30, 2023 (NCAA College Basketball Academy only)
- June 15-August 1, 2022
- The period between the prospective student-athlete’s initial and final high school or two-year college contests
- March 30-April 4 (noon): Evaluations shall be permitted at any all-star contest held during the final weekend of the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship in the host city (Houston)
- During any high school all-star game that occurs within the state in which the member institution is located.